Place an Order
It's so easy to order that we don't think you'll need any instructions but here they are, just in case:
- Find the item you wish to order.
- Choose your color and size of choice, if applicable. Check for availability.
- Select “Add to Cart”, located under the price.
- If you click “Add to Cart,” you will be taken to your Cart. If you have any voucher, please enter this into the “Promotional Code” box at the left of the screen. For more information on promotional codes, please click here. You can now go to check out or continue browsing and add more items to your Cart.
- At any time, you can check the contents of your Cart and total cost by clicking on “your Cart” which is a link located at the top right of the page. You will also see the postage cost in the “Delivery” box. It will also include additional shipping information for your delivery destination. For more information about your delivery options, please click here.
- At any time, you can remove the items from your cart or alter the quantity desired. To change the quantity, please click “Update Total”.
- To proceed from the Cart page to the Checkout page, click “Continue to Billing Details,” which is a button located at bottom of the page.
- Log in with your username and password, or check out as a guest, put your email and fill in the info. You can choose to create an account automatically at the end of the process.
Before placing your order, please review your order summary and ensure that you have included everything you need as we cannot make any changes once the order has been submitted. Your order immediately enters our order processing system , so it is not possible to change the order in any way once it has been submitted.
- You will then be taken to the confirmation page, where you will see your order number. Email confirmation will follow shortly thereafter.
Shipping & delivery
We ship to residential and business addresses only. We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that Alebikewear.com strongly advises against having items delivered to hotels or third-party couriers. Any orders made to be sent to a hotel or third-party courier are entirely at your risk. Therefore, we regret to inform, Alebikewear.com cannot accept any liability for orders that fail to arrive at the hotels or third-party courier or orders that are damaged on receipt. If possible, we will do what we can to help in such situations.
Orders received at our fulfillment center before 2:00 PM EST should ship that same day; orders received after 2:00 PM EST should ship the next Business Day.
Merchandise ordered on Alebikewear.com can be shipped to all 50 U.S. States and Canada. We currently do not ship Alebikewear.com purchases internationally.
Customs, duties & taxes
When ordering from Alebikewear.com, you’re responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country
Products delivered outside of the United States are subject to import taxes, customs duties and other fees, which may be levied once your item arrives in the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. Alebikewear.com has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they will be. For more information, please contact your local customs office. Please note that when customs clearance procedures are required, they can cause delays beyond our estimated time of delivery.
Also, please note that it is a legal requirement for Alebikewear.com to declare the full value of the goods (not including shipping costs) on all packages destined for delivery outside of the U.S., and such shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the shipments arrive at your point of destination. It is a criminal offense to falsify the details of this form. We cannot inaccurately describe the contents, or claim a lower value. Please do not expect or ask us to do any of the above.
We try our best to stock enough items to satisfy customer demand, but sometimes our products are limited in quantity. In order to ensure that the item you would like to purchase is in stock, please check the availability by clicking on the “Buy Now” tab under the product image and selecting the desired color and size. The product availability will be displayed on the button next to your selection.
Out of Stock
In most cases, when an item displayed on our website is no longer available, either the item will not appear on the site at all, or a message indicating the item is Out of Stock will appear on the product detail page. In some cases, however, due to inventory fluctuation, items that appear to be available when you place your order may, in fact, be out of stock. If this happens, we will notify you as quickly as possible that your order cannot be fulfilled. That item will be cancelled, and you will not be charged for that item.
Please note that if you select PayPal as your preferred method of payment, the order will be charged as soon as it is placed regardless of the availability of the product. We will gladly work with you to deliver the item as soon as it becomes available.
Wrong address policy
We start working on your order immediately, so we are unable to make any changes or modifications to an order after it has been placed. Once shipped, your address cannot be changed by you, the postal services, or by our customer service department. If your address is incorrect, it cannot be corrected until the order has been returned to us. Once the order returns to Alebikewear, we can reship the order
If your order has not been shipped, and its status is “processing” or in “pre-shipment,” and you have emailed us your change of address, we will do our best to change the delivery details before the order ships, but we but we cannot guarantee it.
A $10.00 fee will apply to all orders where:
- The incorrect address has been provided by the customer and the package is returned as undeliverable
- An invalid address has been provided by the customer, resulting in a surcharge from the carrier. Such an error may include, but is not limited to, invalid or incomplete address information; incorrect zip code; incorrect state or country information; typographical errors; or transposed digits
- A move or sudden change of address results in the refusal or non-delivery of an order.
If you choose delivery via UPS or Fedex, a shipping confirmation and tracking number is emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped. In addition, a delivery confirmation will be emailed to you once we receive notification from UPS or Fedex that your purchase has been delivered.